mizuno mp 69 specs
mizuno mp 69:steel/Graphite
The 2011 Mizuno MP-69 is targeted at Tour Players and low handicap amateurs. The Mizuno MP-69 is a muscleback set, evolved from the Mizuno MP-68. The new Mizuno MP-69s feature a slightly more pronounced toe design that has not been seen in a Mizuno set since the MP-32s.
The Mizuno MP-69 irons are designed with the same playing profile and offset as its predecessor, and the sole design evolved over time from Mizuno's favourite custom tour grinds, features an additional bevel to the trailing edge to allow a cleaner exit from the turf. Besides, MP-69 features a slightly thicker muscle in the back of the head that provide a penetrating and workable ball flight for complete shot control through the set and adds an element of forgiveness.
The Mizuno MP-69 irons' new 4D muscle pad that locates weight strategically from 3 iron to PW, produces easier to hit long irons with a marginally higher trajectory. The shorter, scoring irons appear cleaner and more compact at address, with a raised centre of gravity for greater trajectory control.Impact sound tuned through Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Technology project and heads Grain Flow Forged at Mizuno's exclusive Hiroshima plant deliver an unmatched level of feedback.
Mizuno MP 69 Features:
1. 4D Muscle design delivers unmatched ball and flight control by maintaining the perfect COG design in each head
2. Scientifically designed to optimize sound and feel at impact utilizing Modal Analysis and Harmonic Impact Technology
3. Strategically placed trailing edge bevel delivers tour confirmed performance and increased versatility
4. Patented Grain Flow Forged™ 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel
5. Modified U-grooves, which conform to the Condition of Competition, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions